It's been some time since the last release and there have been a number of features and a few bug fixes so I figured it was time for a new release. A few of you have sent me some patches that are not included in this release as they were too major for this release but they will be included for a 2.0 branch I am planning on starting shortly.
26, Sep 2011, 1.3.0
- Add param to append sig to node when signing. Fixes a problem when using
inclusive canonicalization to append a signature within a namespaced subtree.
ex. $objDSig->sign($objKey, $appendToNode);
- Add ability to encrypt by reference
- Add support for refences within an encrypted key
- Add thumbprint generation capability (XMLSecurityKey->getX509Thumbprint() and
- Return signature element node from XMLSecurityDSig::insertSignature() and
- Support for with simple URI Id reference.
- Add XMLSecurityKey::getSymmetricKeySize() method (Olav)
- Add XMLSecEnc::getCipherValue() method (Olav)
- Improve XMLSecurityKey:generateSessionKey() logic (Olav)
- Change split() to explode() as split is now depreciated
- ds:References using empty or simple URI Id reference should never include
comments in canonicalized data.
- Make sure that the elements in EncryptedData are emitted in the correct